Who is Lagree Fitness Method for?
• Lagree is for everyone. Men and women, young and old, beginner to elite, athletes, fitness enthusiasts, gym rats, and even people who hate going to the gym. Everyone stands to gain something from Lagree Fitness.
• Lose weight, burn fat & calories, lean out, gain muscle, improve flexibility, look great, feel great – accomplish all these things and more at LevelOne by Lagree.
How long are the classes?
• Classes are 50 minutes long.
How many calories will I burn with Lagree Fitness?
Total amount of calories burned varies based on the class and the individual, you can expect to torch anywhere between 300 to 700 calories in one class (usually anywhere between 40 to 50 minutes, depending on the studio)
Do I need to arrive early for my first class?
yes please, arrive 10 minutes before the class starts so you can get a proper introduction to the workout as well as to the Megaformer machine.
Will my spot be given away if I am late to class?
• Our class sizes are small and we give top priority to the clients who have arrived in the studio, on time. We lock the door at the start of the class so that clients are not distracted by a late arrival. Please be sure to arrive on time. We understand sometimes there is traffic so please plan accordingly. If there is an existing client who is waiting, your spot will be given away to that client.
If you are a new to our studio and you don't arrive 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the class to receive a proper introduction to the workout and to the machines, you will not be able to participate in the class.
How many people are required for a class?
• A minimum of 2 people is required to run a Lagree class and a maximum of 7 people can participate. We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not have a minimum of 2 people.
What do I need for class? Do's and Don'ts
• A towel, this class will make you sweat… This workout is a killer and you will sweat a lot!!!
• Non-slip socks are nice to have, but you can go barefoot too.
• Comfortable workout clothes so your muscles can flex, stretch, and breathe.
• A water bottle- there is water dispenser at the studio, as well, but please bring a bottle for water to avoid wasting paper cups.
• Most importantly, bring a positive attitude and be ready to work!
• Please do not wear any jewelry during the class, It can injure you if you get stuck and it damages the machines, too.
• CELL PHONES - No cell phones during classes, let yourself have 50 minutes that is all about you.
• Grip socks are not a must BUT recommended. Where your feet go, your head and hands will follow. Wearing socks ensures the cleanest surfaces on the machine and floor. You can bring your own OR purchase in the studio ($20).
Can I bring my dog to the studio?
• No. We love your dog but the studio is not a safe space for their paws. Animals can pose allergy reactions or may cause distractions that draw from the intention of the class. If you have a service animal, we may ask if they are required because of a disability and what task they´ve been trained to perform.
Can I bring my children to a class if they sit quietly while I work out?
• We do not provide childcare and for liability reasons we do not allow any child under the age of 16 into the studio without full supervision, meaning that no parent may take a class while their child is on the premises. (The minimum age to take a class is 16. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver prior to taking their first class with us).
Can I take a class if I’m pregnant?
• Please consult with you doctor, most of them do not advise to try a new workout while pregnant, especially something as core intensive as Lagree. If you are pregnant, please bring a doctor's certificate expressly authorizing you to participate in Lagree workout classes. We recommend our pregnant clients to take a private class, as we can focus on your needs as well as to avoid exercises, that are too risky for the particular trimester of your pregnancy.
Pregnant? Injured? Busy schedule? Or looking for a more targeted and customized session?
A private session is the perfect class for you. Simply send an email to email@example.com
to book a time and date of your choice.
How do I buy classes or packages, and schedule classes?
• Please use our booking tool in the menu or go to calendar to book your class.
• Create your username and password and use it to schedule your class. Simply choose a day and a time, which fits you at best.
• Yes, you can. We require 12-hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged for the class you purchased. Simply go to your account, choose your class and click on “CANCEL”.
What is your cancellation policy?
• LEVEL ONE BY LAGREE operates on a strict 12-hour cancellation policy. Yes, even if it is your first time. Our classes are small in size, and it impacts other clients and instructors if you late cancel or no show. The same rules apply if you are making a change to your class time. You must cancel at least 12 hours prior to class start or you will lose your class credit. There are no exceptions!
- Late cancel = $33 fee (membership) or lost credit
- No show= $33 fee (membership) or lost credit
Cancellation fees are automatically charged overnight after the fee is incurred.
Are my purchases refundable or transferable?
All purchases are final, nonrefundable and nontransferable. Please read our Terms & Conditions
• All ClassPass reservations and cancellations are made through ClassPass as a third-party booking system. We CANNOT change or alter a ClassPass reservation in any way. Any issues regarding a ClassPass booking have to be addressed directly with ClassPass as we have no authority or ability to make any changes.
Do my reward points expire?
• Yes, reward points do not roll over to the next year and can be used UNTIL the end of the year.
How do I schedule a personal training?
• Use our booking tool to schedule your session. Simply choose a date and available time. Then select your trainer and book your training.
How often should I take Level One Lagree classes?
• It depends on your fitness level
• We recommend 3 to 4 times a week to allow your body to properly recover and repair. Some students love the workout 5 or 6 times a week. This is generally not recommended as your muscles need time to repair to get the best results. Listen to your body.
What if the class is full that I want to attend?
• Simply sign up on the waitlist
How does the waitlist work?
• If you are added to a class from the waitlist, you will receive an email notification no less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled class time. If you do not receive an email notification, you have not been added to the class.
• Do forget to Opt-in for email notifications in your profile if you choose to use the waitlist.
If you do not wish to take the class anymore you must contact the studio or cancel yourself out of the class on our
• Online booking system. If you do not cancel yourself out of the class then the cancellation policy will apply if you do not show up.
How old do I have to be to take a class?
• 16 years or older. If you’re under 18, we require a signature from a parent or guardian.
What if I can’t come to class and I have already been confirmed? Will I be charged?
• When you don't cancel your confirmed class at least 12 hours before, you will be assessed a late fee. if you purchased a class or package, you will lose your credit. If you purchased a membership, you will be charged a $33 no-show / late cancellation fee.
Do you have locker rooms?
• We don’t currently have locker rooms, but we do have an area where you can place your personal items during workouts.